[PD] ceammc error on windows (was: list item picker widget)

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Fri Feb 12 12:46:55 CET 2021

That's because they apparently dynamically link against libstdc++ (and
probably also libgcc) but don't ship the DLL next to the external.
That's a common problem with MinGW based software written in C++. You
can't assume that those libraries are present on the users system. You
either have to link statically or ship the dependencies. (At least on
Windows, I strongly prefer static linking - especially for plugins!)

Either way, please contact the person who uploaded the package and ask
them to fix this! Also, the project repository should make it clear in
their installation instructions that it's necessary to bundle the
dependencies. (Maybe they already say that, but the person who uploaded
the package didn't read it :-)

Christof