[PD] ceammc error on windows

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 15:47:21 CET 2021

Just to chime in I had installed:

~~~
ceammc[v0.9.1](Windows-amd64-32)(Windows-amd64-None).dek
     Uploaded by anadjarov @ 2020-12-31 15:08:39

~~~
and [declare -lib ceammc] works for me.

Win10. Pd 0.51-4

(I also have msys2 installed but the dlls are invisible to Windows or
Pd. msys2 dlls are only used when you run something from any of the
msys2  shells (mingw32, mingw64, msys2).