[PD] Image from shader back to Gem

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:44:20 CET 2021

I am totally lost, I attach my shader and the patch which I made the
screenshot of at the beginning of this thread.
Could someone show me how to achieve the texture on a rectangle 16 9 so I
can rotate and crop it and not only as a mask, as it is now in the patch.

Probably totally easy just cannot figure out how to add the pix_snap or
pix_snap2tex