[PD] list item picker widget

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:27:57 CET 2021

On Sat, 2021-02-13 at 19:47 -0300, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> what about the compiled externals?

I only tried [flatgui/popup] and [tof/menubutton]. The former looks tk-
ish and also expands over the patch canvas, which is good for large
item lists. It's not very customizable, though. [menubutton] works
really well and is quite customizable, but not fonzsize. Both do not
suffer from not receiving clicks when overlapping other GUI widgets.

However, I still had to cook my own. There are too many little details
regarding customization and behavior and most likely future wishes...

https://netpd.org/~roman/tmp/netpd-gui-dropdown.zip

Roman