[PD] linux and midi

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 07:43:06 CET 2021

what is wrong with your screenshot? it shows valid midi messages, nothing
is skipped. What is probably missing is the understanding about midi
messages, why they have to be 3 messages?

look at running status

http://midi.teragonaudio.com/tech/midispec/run.htm

if you want to use midiin in this case, you need to look for status bytes
changing, ctlin notein and etc does that for you, midiin is raw messages,
so you are responsible for this