[PD] pduino / comport / raspberry

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 21:04:40 CET 2021

On Sun, 2021-02-28 at 16:03 -0300, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:

> Em dom., 28 de fev. de 2021 às 15:48, Roman Haefeli <
> reduzent at gmail.com> escreveu:
> > On Sun, 2021-02-28 at 14:13 -0300, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> > > hi, will teach a course on pd+arduino+raspberry in a couple of
> > months
> > >
> > > I don't see a comport for raspberry on deken,
> >
> > I do see it:
> >
> > http://puredata.info/Members/rdz/software/comport/1.1.1/comport-v1.1.1-(Linux-armv7-32)-externals.tar.gz
>
> where is the source to compile it to other raspberry pi versions?

If you disable 'hide foreign architectures' in Deken's preferences, you
get results that contain sources: For instance:

http://puredata.info/Members/lucarda/software/comport%5Bv.1.1.1%5D(Windows-amd64-32)(Sources).dek

>  It was actually someone who told me he couldn't get it and I guess
> it's a different architecture.

Care to let us know which architecture?

BTW, the packages built by me got the sources from here:

https://git.iem.at/ressi/comport

Roman