[PD] pduino / comport / raspberry

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Mar 1 08:37:10 CET 2021

On 2/28/21 6:13 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> hi, will teach a course on pd+arduino+raspberry in a couple of months
>
> upload them, where are the sources? do we have actively maintained
> repositories?

$ apt-get install pd-pduino

that will install: pduino, comport and even pd itself (if you haven't
installed it yet).

to get the sources:

$ apt-get source pd-pduino

(provided you have the deb-src repositories activated)

 > I don't see a comport for raspberry on deken, neither pduino

if you don't see comport, this is most likely due to
<https://github.com/pure-data/deken/issues/206>
if you don't see pduino, then you should look again.

gfmdras
IOhannes