[PD] restrict "find externals" to exact matches

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 21:12:09 CET 2021

My wrongly named 0.0.extended(1) versions for Windows-amd64 have the
objectlist.txt.

Sometimes you get more results if you don't hide "foreign architectures"
in Deken preferences.

(1) On my uploads "0.0.extended" means the the sources are from the last
"pd-extended" but they are not bit by bit exact as there was no
Windows-amd64 binaries in the pd-extended era.