[PD] providing object-lists for old deken packages (Re: restrict "find externals" to exact matches)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 22:31:50 CET 2021

On 3/1/2021 6:16 PM, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> If there are libraries only available with the v0.0-extended version,
> then I propose to give them a version proper, compile them for the
> architectures in use*today*  and put that to Deken, along with an
> objects file. IMHO, the original binaries should be left alone.

I agree. Not sure if there's a "disk space concern" on the server side.

I'm planning to redo all [0.0extended windows-amd64] with proper
names/version and better makefiles. (but this is only for the
0.0extended win-amd64 that are on my puredata.info folder).

If we do proper pd-lib-builder makefiles for the 0.0extended versions
(and upload pkgs with sources) then when we have the proper *double
precision extension* compiling and uploading will be really fast and easy.