[PD] how to force the DSP call? / set delread~ delay name

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Mar 2 00:17:55 CET 2021

> This is because the delay line to read is passed via the dsp_add
> function in "sigdelread_dsp" or "sigvd_dsp"
It doesn't have to be. You can certainly change the delay line during
runtime, just like in [receive~], [throw~], [tabsend~], [tabreceive~],
etc. All relevant information obtained in the "dsp" method, like x_sr,
x_n and x_zerodel, is stored in the object and can be easily accessed
any time.

> I don't know if other people out there would love the idea of being
> able to set a new delay name to [delread~]/[delread4~]. If so, we can
> also make that request
Done: https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/1274

I might do a PR when I have some time.

Christof