[PD] how to force the DSP call? / set delread~ delay name

Sebastian Shader sebfumaster at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 02:27:11 CET 2021

I recently implemented a variant of delread~ that can have it's delwrite~ set. Basically in the "set" messageI just did most of the things normally done in the dsp method. Instead of sending the pointer to the delwritectl to the performmethod using dsp_add, instead I send a pointer to a pointer to the delwritectl that is stored in the object dataspace.That way, when a different delwrite is set I just have to store the pointer in the object dataspace and dereference it correctlyin the perform method:you can see it in the .c files in this commithttps://github.com/sebshader/shadylib/commit/8bdf985aacb3979e776ad4e2487c451fadb9864a

-seb