[PD] providing object-lists for old deken packages (Re: restrict "find externals" to exact matches)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Mar 2 08:23:35 CET 2021

On 3/1/21 10:31 PM, Lucas Cordiviola wrote:
> On 3/1/2021 6:16 PM, Roman Haefeli wrote:
>
> I agree. Not sure if there's a "disk space concern" on the server side.

there was a recent thread about excessive disk usage by some externals
on this list.

the gist is that disk space on deken.puredata.info is *not* unlimited.
i don't know the full size of all the old externals from Pd-extended on
all supported archs, but i think any batch upload should be coordinated
with the site-admins¹ first.

gfamsdr
IOhannes

¹ yours truely