[PD] pause writing to delay line / hybrid of array and delay

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:04:00 CET 2021

this way Alexandre posted won't prevent the write pointer of the delay line
from advancing, when you unfreeze it will write in another place, and not
append where it stopped.

Also on facebook i came with a solution with switching off the delwrite,
and then you need to update the time in the delreads if there is anyone
reading from that delwrite, i will post the patch, see if you need
something like this

this can be used to create very glitchy effects, if you put little things
in the delay line and keep freezing and unfreezing