[PD] can a [clone] instance determine the total number of clones?

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Wed Mar 3 21:34:36 CET 2021

> I find myself passing in the number of total clones as a parameter.
Yes, that's the only way.

> I would like to avoid this if possible.
Why? Is it only for cosmetic reasons, or for technical reasons?

Yes, [clone foo 20 20] might look ugly, but it does the job. Personally,
I haven't ever needed the number of cloned instances inside an
instance... but if you need it frequently, you can make a feature
request on GitHub.

Christof