[PD] [PD-announce] a barrel of fun: deken v0.7.1

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 10:22:57 CET 2021

On Wed, 2021-03-03 at 22:30 +0100, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> - select multiple packages (with right-click) and download/install
>   them at once

I _love_ the ability to search for many packages at the same time (and
then also select multiple for installation). For this to be useful, the
implicit wildcard characters had to be stripped. So I'm glad you
already turned them of on the server.

When searching for multiple packages, the results are not listed
alphabetically. For instance, the results for search term 'slip zexy'
list zexy before slip.

I guess that is not an issue with the deken-plugin, but (probably) with
the server. I mention it anyway.

Roman