[PD] [PD-announce] a barrel of fun: deken v0.7.1

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Thu Mar 4 17:29:50 CET 2021

Thanks a lot for your work, it looks good here (although like Alex I didn't
extensively test every feature), and they seem all valuable features!

A little remark: when you select multiple packages with the right-click
menu, it would be great if selected packages were highlighted so you can
know that they are (selected).

And BTW: what is the "deken-test" package?