[PD] pause writing to delay line / hybrid of array and delay

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 21:38:13 CET 2021

Em qui., 4 de mar. de 2021 às 01:33, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> In cyclone we have [record~] and [poke~] to write to arrays, plus [play~]
> to play them.

Here's a shot with [record~] and [play~]. The [record~] object outputs its
phase and that is useful for managing a delayed output by reading this
buffer. It can also continue recording from where it stopped.

This sort of implements a delay, and I was taking a shot in keeping it
playing from the same spot when you stop writing into the buffer. I haven't
made this "freeze" and stop.

what do you think?