[PD] questions for delay external (was: pause writing to delay line / hybrid of array and delay)

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Mar 5 17:45:28 CET 2021

It finally came to me that when I put tabwrite~ into an abstraction I
can pause the array writing by stopping audio processing in that
abstraction using switch~. It also can loop by writing into the table
like into a ringbuffer. The other half of the issue is to also take
account for the write pointer in the player. I'm using sig~ 1 into
rpole~ 1 (Thanks José de Abreu) and using that in the deque reader.
The accompanying dequread4~ uses that write head position as an offset
to the table (modulo the table size).

it's vanilla

it may have stupid problems / errors, please let me know if you find any.
There is an error in the Pd console
no such table ''
but that doesn't seem to affect the functionality and Pd can't trace
that error.