[PD] Is it possible to access an abstraction without namecanvas?

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 18:49:43 CET 2021

Hello list, this is just a curiosity of mine

When we create [pd test] we can send messages to pd-test, so if i send
[;pd-test vis 1] it will show up.

But if i create an abstraction "test",
[; test vis 1] doesn't work, i am assuming that i need to put a namecanvas
there, but, is it possible to access it without namecanvas?

as a further question, a cloned abstraction also could be accessed without
namecanvas? even just the first instance

(there is nothing wrong for me in putting [namecanvas test$1] inside the
clone, this is just a curiosity about how these auto created names works)