[PD] a barrel of fun: deken v0.7.1

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:15:30 CET 2021

I see we have a rather modest note that the library was fully and
successfully installed. This easily goes away if you move your mouse over
selectable libraries.

deken already prints to the terminal when it can't find externals, I assume
it does this in other cases as well. Why not print the
successful installation notice on the terminal as well?