[PD] LV2 external for Linux?

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Thu Mar 11 23:49:37 CET 2021

IIRC, "lv2vst" was quite easy to compile. Then you just have to install
it like any other VST2 plugin.

If you then do a [search( with [vstplugin~], all your LV2 plugins should
magically appear.

BTW, there's also a project for using Windows VST2 plugins in Linux,
which is also confirmed to work with [vstplugin~]:
https://github.com/osxmidi/LinVst

Christof