[PD] OT: Very Old MIDI Keyboard Big Sur

mitchell turner mmturner2468 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 12:37:19 CET 2021

I know this is way off topic, but I’m hopeful one of you was in a similar situation and has a solution.

I run a mac lab for my music program. We are getting new iMacs with Big Sur (11.2). I have several (very old) M-Audio MIDI keyboards that I am unable to get running with Big Sur. These Keystation and Radium keyboards are likely 10-15 years old. They are not class compliant and require drivers. Unfortunately, it does not appear M-Audio is going to produce legacy drivers.

I’m wondering if anyone has been able to get old MIDI keyboards working on Big Sur? Is there a bridge program, generic driver, etc.?

Any help would be appreciated.

— Mitch

----------------------------
Mitchell Turner, PhD