[PD] Espeak external compilation/loading errors on Linux

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Mar 15 22:34:55 CET 2021

On 3/15/21 6:38 PM, Peter P. wrote:
> Furthermore the object reports to synthesize at 22050Hz sampling rate,
> but its playback in the help patch is still at double speed, unless I
> divide by four instead of two next to the "resampling" comment. The
> associated array is also only filled up to one half when synthesizing
> the textbuffer, perhaps this gives a hint?

that's all because of the invalid use of  garray_getfloatarray() on a
64bit system.

 > Oh and in the [pd properties] subpatch both the "pitch" and the "pitch
 > range" seem to be set with the same prefixed message?

i'm sure i don't understand the question.

gfmsard
IOhannes

PS: could you ask matthias whether he is ok to transfer the repository
into the https://github.com/pd-externals/ namespace? (or even into
https//git.iem.at/pd/ where I could try to have the CI build proper
deken packages)