[PD] Multiple audio outputs on a single-board computer ?

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 07:42:31 CET 2021

Dear all,

I haven't posted anything on this list in years.
I'm trying to build a system to play several sound files in a loop,
each around 2 minutes in length, all at the same time. By "several" I
mean 10 to 15 different files. While I'd have no problem making a Pd
patch to achieve this, I have no idea what hardware I could use. I
have a limited budget, and I was planning on running Pd on a Raspberry
Pi (or similar single-board computer).

Is there any cheap way of outputing than many channels from a single
(a couple of) RPi ?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre.