[PD] Multiple audio outputs on a single-board computer ?

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:34:54 CET 2021

Hi,

Pd under works with any sound card supported by Linux.
One good and cheap option is the ESI Gigaport HD+ which provides 8 analog
output for less than 200€.
I successfully test this card on Raspberry Pi few years ago.
Nowadays with RPi4 and its upgraded USB and ethernet chipset you could even
think plugin 2 of them on the same board.

There might be also some other option.

Cheers