[PD] Multiple audio outputs on a single-board computer ?

Alexandros adrcki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:28:04 CET 2021

Afaik Focusrite Scarlett audio interfaces usually work fine with Linux.
Personally I have used the 2i2 gen 1, solo get 2 and 6i6 gen 2, all with
my laptop running Ubuntu Studio and a Raspberry Pi.. I did try once a
18i20 with my laptop but couldn't get it to work (though I tried for a
few minutes only as I was in the store selling the device). If you can
get a 18i20 to work, you could have your system work I guess. Though it
should cost a few hundred dollars, euros, or whatever. Still these are
quite cheap priced devices.