[PD] Multiple audio outputs on a single-board computer ?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 17 15:54:14 CET 2021

OTOH in this particular application you migth be able to run several
Pd processes, one for each audio device, and sync them using
netsend/netreceive.  (Me, I use the startech "7.1" interface that costs about
$25; the "1" is full bandwidth so it gives you 8 independent channels out.
But I haven't tried two of them on the same pi; I just used multiple pis
when I wanted to do a multichannel installation).

cheers