[PD] Trigger question

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Mar 18 09:40:10 CET 2021

hello,

[trigger b b b b]
  |    |    |    |
  D    C    B    A
will do to A, B, C and D.
if you want to do C and D only depending of the result of B, the best "pd" solution is not to stop the trigger. You should use 2 trigger :
[trigger b b]
|    |
B    A

[test result]

[select 1]

[trigger b b]
  |    |
  D    C

(your test and select can be replace with a single [moses] object, or a spigot, depending on the output of B)

I hope that help
Cheers,
Cyrille