[PD] providing object-lists for old deken packages (Re: restrict "find externals" to exact matches)

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:37:55 CET 2021

On Mon, 2021-03-01 at 20:13 -0300, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
>  Now, ggee has a
> repository that you collaborated on =>
> https://github.com/pd-externals/ggee So... yeah, you've already
> uploaded a new version of ggee to deken, so maybe you can get a new
> version or the object list with it?

I've just uploaded ggee 0.28 to Deken that ships with an object list.

For those interested:

I merged a PR [1] that prevents Pd from crashing when Gem and [shell]
are used together. As a side-effect, [shell] now returns the correct
exit code and not just 0.

[1] https://github.com/pd-externals/ggee/pull/10

Roman