[PD] pd~: Resource temporarily unavailable

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Mon Mar 22 10:39:51 CET 2021

hello,
I've got a problem with pd~ on one of my patch, on a specific computer.
The patch works on all computer I tried except one. On this computer, other patch using pd~ works great.
(all computer run different ubuntu flavor, and pd (vanilla) version)
The computer that cause this problem is a 20.04 ubuntu mate, using pd 51.4 compiled from source

when starting pd~ with the -nogui flag, after few second, pd~ stop working and an error appear in pd log : pd~: Resource temporarily unavailable
everything is normal without the -nogui flag.

The patch is to complex to share, and anyway it's working on most computer...

what could cause this problem? what should I try to solve it?

Thanks
cheers