[PD] From telnet to netreceive whole sentence

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:47:46 CET 2021

Iohannes,
tried your way, bit tricky for my kind of knowledge, but the idea with
routing just was the perfect solution.
2nd outlet of [route] did the job, it natively adds 'list' to the front of
the words with sapces which was the missing part for text3d.
All works perfectly and all the words with spaces are just perfectly
rendered in gemwin.

Have such a lovely day as I have,

Popesz