[PD] is inlet~ connected?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 03:38:39 CEST 2021

here's my trick

inlet~ has an inlet to set a default value when a signal is not connected,
so give it a weird and unexpected value and then check if that value is
output.

I do that for else/out~ where it distributes the left input to both
speakers if no signal is connected to the right input. Clearly,
checking for "0" was no good.

cheers