[PD] OSC limitations in Vanilla

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 13:03:06 CEST 2021

I think I had problems in the past for not having [routeOSC] and
[packOSC] when sending/receiving from other software such as reaper, but
I can't confirm anymore. Other softwares will work with mrpeach, but not
necessarily with vanilla.

It's also convenient to use routeOSC for a cleaner patch structure, as
it allows a route-style tree sorting.