[PD] Issues with iemlib

Julián Villegas villegas.julian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:36:27 CEST 2021

Hi List,

I’m trying to use the all-pass filter implementation in the iemlib library. I’ve used it before and it works in my personal MacOS computer, however at school, when I download the external from deken, I receive the following error:

filter~ ap2 $1 $2 $3
… couldn’t create

I’ve checked the directory and although there’s a iemlib.pd_darwin in the iemlib directory, there’s no filter~ object. I assume it’s inside of the library but I’m not sure why it doesn’t work.

At school we have Pd 0.49.1, but some students also reported the same error. They are all in MacOS ranging from 10.14.6 to 11.2.3

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Julian.