[PD] PdDroidParty MIDI question

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon May 3 14:01:14 CEST 2021

Hello,

To get PdDroidParty working again on newer versions of Android I had to
comment out the MIDI initialization code.

https://github.com/chr15m/PdDroidParty/blob/master/src/cx/mccormick/pddroidparty/PdDroidParty.java#L315

Hopefully I'll fix this some time before the singularity. If somebody
submits a PR before then, I will merge it.

Cheers,

Chris.

https://mccormick.cx/