[PD] 4-point interpolation changes timbre depending on sample rate

Clemens Wegener clemens at chair.audio
Tue May 4 10:54:06 CEST 2021

I also think it makes sense to specify arguments to tabread~ (or delread~) to specify the interpolation.

Dan you are suggesting an api like this to manage code size and structuring.
I see, because when we put everything into the tabread~ (or delread~) class with just flags from arguments/messages, it would get hard to maintain.

E.g. for tabread:
So we would create a header „d_array.h" with the function declarations?
Should every interpolation type have its own function declaration or do we override for different types?
(A bit like an abstract class, but I don’t know how this works in C)
The definitions would still go into „d_array.c“?

Refactoring and testing this could take quite some time...