[PD] ignore hidden files from hcs/folder_list

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Tue May 4 15:47:34 CEST 2021

I figured it out on my own. For anyone searching here's a solution.

[hcs/folder_list] outputs the entire pathname and includes hidden files.

[splitfilename] splits the directory from the file and outputs each.

[list fromsymbol] changes a symbol into a list of numbers. The number 46 is
the preceding dot of hidden files.

[route 46] will catch all files starting with a dot. The right outlet
outputs everything else.

[list tosymbol] will reassemble the file name into a symbol.

The rest of the code recombines the path with the reconstituted file name.

Voila! Hidden files are ignored. Is there a simpler solution?

[image: image.png]