[PD] ignore hidden files from hcs/folder_list

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Wed May 5 19:37:56 CEST 2021

I'm assuming you feed the input of  [hcs/folder_list] with the message
[symbol [!.]*(  yes?
When I do I get an error where it doesn't find any files.
[folder_list] nothing found for
"C:/Users/username/Music/Samples/crotales/[!.]*.wav"

I am not sure it's actually disregarding hidden files but more likely
looking for a file that starts with "[!.]". Am I wrong?