[PD] [PD-announce] Click Tracker online workshop - 05.06.21 at 2:30 PM

João Pais CT jmmmp at posteo.de
Thu May 6 20:07:42 CEST 2021

Dear List,

The Arte No Tempo association is organizing soon a free online workshop
where I will show how to use my software Click Tracker. This will take
place on Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 2:30 PM (Portuguese time).

For more information see the official event in Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/events/835128177095754/ , and if you want to
take part don't forget to fill in the subscription form at
https://bit.ly/3h2a1ff

The Click Tracker assists with the composition, preparation/study and
performance of musical works with some metric complexity; or to
synchronize with electronic or visual medium.

The original software is available at http://j.mp/click-tracker,
https://bit.ly/clicktracker-playstore
<https://bit.ly/clicktracker-playstore> and on facebook -
http://j.mp/clicktrackerfb.