[PD] how to get big numbers from array into a file?

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Fri May 7 18:36:08 CEST 2021

> One has 64-bit address bus width and the other has 64-bit data bus width.
"double precision" has nothing to do with the data bus width. It just
means that "t_float" and "t_sample" are defined as "double" instead of
"float".

So "single precision"/"double precision" and "32-bit"/"64-bit" are
really orthogonal. In fact, you can build a "32-bit double precision Pd".

> Does the 'double-precision Pd' also save its patches to 6 significant digits?
I think so (prove me wrong!), because it foremost depends on the
implementation of "%g" for "sprintf".

Christof