[PD] Mobile music experiment - call for participation

Gilberto Bernardes bernardes7 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 16:03:45 CEST 2021

Dear all,

On behalf of a Ph.D. candidate at our group, I’m sending the message below inviting you to participate in a mobile music experiment built using libpd!

Best wishes,
Gilberto Bernardes

[Apologies for cross-posting]

I am sending this message to invite you to participate in an experiment we are conducting as part of a Ph.D. research on mobile-based digital musical instruments.

This experiment is open to participants of any age and background, with the sole restriction being the prototype is currently running exclusively on Android.
Participation will require you to install an application on your phone or tablet and run a simple test with wired headphones plugged in - it should take somewhere between 5-10 minutes to complete.

If you wish to participate, read the full instructions at https://web.fe.up.pt/~up200005343/instructions.html <https://web.fe.up.pt/~up200005343/instructions.html>

If you want to know more about the project, please visit https://web.fe.up.pt/~up200005343/ <https://web.fe.up.pt/~up200005343/>