[PD] vstplugin~ v0.5-test3

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Sun May 23 17:47:50 CEST 2021

Hi,

thanks for testing!

I should have mentioned that the 32-bit Linux version comes without the
Wine bridge...

Can you try the following:

1) download the 64-bit Linux version, copy the "host_pe_i386" app and
paste it next to the 32-bit vstplugin~ external.

2) open Pd and clear the plugin cache with [search_clear 1( -> [vstplugin~].

3) try again to open the plugin

Let me know if this works. If not, we can work this out via (private)
e-mail or on Gitlab.

Cheers