[PD] Patterns for Pd Documentation

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Tue May 25 01:49:37 CEST 2021

Hello list! I'm looking for beliefs, judgment, advice, and anything that
can contribute to better documentation of the entire world for pd users
only.

I suggest explicit 2 points:
1. What is the audience that you believe will make use of the Pd
documentation? Things like, advanced english speakers, academics, the
gender, low/high earning power, if they are programmers, musicians, open
source people, nationality... whatever you can write in a few words.

2. Issues you see in actual way to document the objects, suggestions to
improve documentation to meet your imagined pd user.

Educational experiences, examples of documentation patterns, opinions about
how things have been done so far are welcome! If you want to contribute
more in effort to improve Pd Docs Structure I have opened a issue in Pd
github: Pattern design for Pd Documentation
<https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/1320>

Thanks for all! :)

--

 Esteban Viveros