[PD] Patterns for Pd Documentation

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:48:21 CEST 2021

Does anyone have a link, etc to the pddoc project/external from Pd-extended? I feel a lot of this was already approached over 10 years ago but not ported over into Pd vanilla. It might be worth checking it out before starting from scratch.

Also, keep in mind that old habits may be hard to break so don't be surprised if enforcing "one pattern to rule them all" might become "whack-a-mole."