[PD] Patterns for Pd Documentation

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue May 25 18:14:50 CEST 2021

On Tue, 2021-05-25 at 12:41 -0300, Esteban Viveros wrote:

> About the point 2. It is addressed to open the scope of feedbacks. I
> think that the effort to create a new standard for documentation
> should cover as many opinions as possible at first (like this
> one). It's like a brainstorm. Then we will try to systematize and
> organize the material we have in order to constitute a form that
> satisfies everyone as much as possible with easy maintenance, open to
> collaborations.

While what you says makes sense in my eyes, I'm curious to know what
triggered you to start this effort. I'm asking because I would like to
understand what different notions of "good documentation" are.
Personally, I like the self-contained nature of Pd with almost no
external dependencies. I'd welcome if this quality is considered while
evaluating documentation improvements.

Roman