[PD] is there a way to color the points/curve in an array ?

Jean-Yves Gratius jyg at gumo.fr
Sat May 29 10:17:45 CEST 2021

Hi hans,

You should try my sarray abstraction (based on this discussion
https://forum.pdpatchrepo.info/topic/11184/colarray-a-graphical-array-where-color-and-line-width-can-be-set)

download here https://github.com/jyg/mob/releases/tag/mob-0.1

There is some trickery to get an array name with $0 tag, but it's explained

J.Y.G.