[PD] is there a way to color the points/curve in an array?

hans w. koch hansw.koch at gmail.com
Sat May 29 11:09:49 CEST 2021

thanks joao,

i looked into multiarray which of course is great,
just for my purpose of creating an oscilloscope, where updating at audiorate is crucial, it didn´t seem to be the right candidate.
your answer about limiting data refresh rate seems to confirm my (admittedly quick) asessment.

i am trying to kind of model the mordax data eurorack module (https://www.mordax.net/products/data) with 8 channels.

best
hans