[PD] is there a way to color the points/curve in an array ?

hans w. koch hansw.koch at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:33:17 CEST 2021

ok, i bulit a simple colored 8chan oscilloskope from the pdpatchrepo link given by jean-yves.
it fits my needs, though it suffers from some unpleasant flickering - i attach it anyway, in case someone finds it useful.
(its “oszi8_color.pd” in the folder. pretty self-explanatory, if you have an 8ch audio interface, but less is of course possible too)

now i´ll be opening a new topic on how to create one in gem, as joao suggested.
i really have no clue, where to start…

thanks to everybody who contributed to the thread!

best
hans