[PD] UDP server with Pd

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 2 00:27:37 CEST 2021

One solution (which the conniption server/client and quacktrip both
use in somewhat different ways) is for a "netreceive" object to wait
for an incoming connection and then, once one arrives, immediately to close
its own listening port and for a "nestsend" in the same patch to open
a connection to the IP and port that the "netreceive" reported (via its
second outlet).  It's a bit complicated but gets the job done.

cheers
Miller