[PD] UDP server with Pd

Martin Peach chakekatzil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 01:19:30 CEST 2021

The mrpeach [udpsend] outputs its ip and port on the second outlet on
'connect', while the[ [udpreceive] object outputs the ip and port of
each received datagram, so using both you should be able to do what
you want.
A [udpsend] normally has a different port number to the one it sends
to, but a [udpreceive] in the same Pd process can still receive on
that port.

Martin